空服員應試的過程中常遇到『主考官都亂問!?』

如果你跟我們一樣長期關注航空公司的招考關卡動態,或是剛剛參加過航空公司的招募,小編想你一定發現就算是關卡數十年如一日的國籍航空,也漸漸的開始不照牌理出牌。

我們在追蹤同學們應試的過程中,同學們常常會回覆說『老師,主考官都亂問!』但在外商跟國籍航空都服務多年的Irene 老師會告訴你,航空公司沒有亂問,你只是遇到了這幾年很流行的不相干型的問題。

所以Irene 老師就要示範同學在華航招募中,被問過好幾次的問題要怎麼破解 呢~

Irene老師:前泰國國際航空資深空服員 ‧ 中華航空地勤人員 ‧ 航空職前培訓師

★面 談 情 境:Group Interview, 5 candidates (Amanda, Benjamin, Coco, Gina, Zoe) with 5 interviewers.

◆Interviewer A: Welcome to our interview today, can you one by one briefly introduce yourself in 20 seconds?
歡迎各位來參加今天的面試,請依序簡單自我介紹 20 秒。

◆Amanda: Good afternoon, Sir and madam. I’m No. 251. My name is Amanda, 23 years old and I graduated from National Chengchi University 2 month ago, major in English. I am very easy going and love to participate team activities. There’re 5 people in my family and we all very close, my father always says……
各位考官午安,我是編號 251 號,我叫Amanda。今年 23 歲,
2 個月前畢業於國立政治大學,主修英文。我的個性很好相處, 而且喜歡參加團體活動。我家有5個人,家人間感情融洽,我的父親常常告訴我們……

◆Interviewer A: Thank you, next one please.
謝謝你,麻煩下一位。

◆Coco: Sure, I’m No.252. You can call me Coco, like the famous singer Coco Lee. My friends always said I’m out- going and stunning as Coco. I was cheerleader captain back in school, and good at handling conflict. Therefore, I believe I’ll be the good team player in our team.
好的,我是編號 252 號的Coco,跟著名的歌手Coco Lee( 李玟) 一樣的Coco。我的朋友常常說我跟Coco 一樣活潑亮麗。在學校時擔任啦啦隊長,特別擅長處理隊員間的紛爭,所以我相信我在團隊裡會跟大家相處得很好。

◆Interviewer B: Can you sing like Coco Lee as well?
你唱歌也能像李玟一樣好聽嗎?

◆Coco: To be frank, my never practice any of her song. But I knew how to do TT from Twice, they ‘re my favorite K-pop celebrities. Can I do that instead?
呃,其實我不會唱李玟的歌。但我會跳 Twice 的TT 喔!他們是我最喜歡的韓流明星,我可以唱那個嗎?

◆Interviewer B: Be our guest.
好啊。
(Coco 帶動作唱一段 TT)

◆Interviewer A: Very impressive! Coco, right? Do you also speak Korean?
不錯喔!你也會說韓文嗎?

◆Coco: Only regular communication, I really love Korean drama, which gave be a strong motivation to learn the language and get to know their culture more. Our campus open summer exchange program last year, although my major is not Korean, but I still applied for it. I was very impressed with the way Korea government create a visitor-friendly travel environment. They offer visitors an incredibly diverse range of experiences , which I hope our government could do the same.
只能做一般的溝通,我很喜歡看韓劇,這也是我學習韓文跟韓國文化的動力。去年我們學院開放暑期交換生計畫,雖然我的主修不是韓文,但我還是申請到韓國交換。我對韓國政府打造讓國際旅客可以輕鬆造訪韓國的旅遊環境感到非常佩服,好希望我們的政府也可以這樣做。

◆Interviewer B: In that case, if you’re a cabin crew with us, what will you recommend us to make our customer feel WOW when they travel with us according how experienced in Korea?
那依據你在韓國的經驗,身為我們的空服員,你會建議我們怎麼做, 才能讓乘客感到驚艷呢?

◆Coco: Well, they have this APP called i Tour Seoul offers 7 language-supported various tour advices. The real-time information contains an augmented reality (AR) feature allowing users to see their real-time locations on a map and nearby places of interest. We have breathtaking nature landscapes and profound cultural background in Taiwan as well, if we can install similar software in out inflight entertainment system, our customer will be able to know a brief run-down on the country’s must-does, must-sees, and must-eats before they reach Taiwan.
韓國有一種可以支援 7 種語言的i-Tool 首爾導覽App提供造訪南韓首都的旅客實境介紹,讓使用者可以看到預訂造訪地的真實周邊環境。我們也有美不勝收的自然景觀和豐富的傳統文化,如果可以在機上娛樂系統中安裝類似的軟體,那乘客到台灣前就可以先看到我們提供的『必訪、必吃行程』了!

◆Interviewer A: Very well, I like the idea! And you, mister? You also speak Korean, who is your favorite K-pop star?
很好的創意!那這位先生,你也會說韓文,你最喜歡的韓流明星是誰?

◆Benjamin: I don’t have specific preference of K-pop star. But I’ve done backpacker travel to Seoul quite few time, I can offer a real snatched way to travel in Seoul . For example, if you’re a Hallyu fan, I’ll recommended you book the one-day K-pop dance class, make-up and styling course to experience the feeling of being a K-pop star.
我沒有特別喜歡的韓國明星,不過我很常到首爾自助行。我可以推薦很多有趣的行程喔!如果你是韓流粉的話,我會推薦你參加韓流舞蹈課和韓流彩妝課過過『一日明星』的癮。

◆Interviewer B: What if I’m food lover? Where would you recommend me to go?
如果我喜歡吃東西呢?你會建議我去哪裡?

◆Benjamin: Oh, there’s a very cool system call Global Seoul Mates in Korea. It’s a government-approved international community began in 2012 based in Seoul, these foreigners are invited to create and share content and shows off Seoul’s charms to the world. You can easily go on the official site and discover traditional Korean spirits and cuisine be recommended . Last time I took the advice and went to a traditional restaurant handed down over 4 generations called “Mobum Tteok-bokki” for beef brisket and stir-fried rice cake. Not joking, zesty beef brisket was finger-licking good. I could tell you how to get there if you’re going to visit Seoul.
韓國有一個東西叫國際首爾夥伴,是 2012年開始由政府支持設立的國際網路社群。住在首爾的外國人會把他們認為韓國具有吸引力的人事物利用照片和部落格的方式推薦給全世界。你可以從他們的官方網站上找到推薦的韓國美食美酒。上次我照他們的建議,去一家經營了4代的傳統餐廳『Mobum Tteok-bokki』,那個牛腩年糕湯好吃的讓我回味再三,如果你最近要去首爾的話,我可以跟你說怎麼去喔!

◆Interviewer A: That sounds very attractive. So, Miss 254. Tell us something about you.
聽起來很棒喔!換你了,254 號小姐?

◆Gina: My pleasure. As a school ambassador, I represented the image of our school……
很高興今天來參加面試,我曾經擔任校園親善大使,代表學校對外……

●To be continued…

Amanda, Coco, Benjamin 的回答你最喜歡哪一個啊?

艾倫CC老師常常說面談問題沒有百百種,只有5大類,所有的問題只要放入對的綱架,再融合自己的個人特色,很容易就能引起主考官對你的興趣,讓他們對你印象深刻喔~

我們成功錄取飛向青天的同學們都是這樣利用紮實的基本功變成面談中獨一無二的only one 的!

別再怪考官亂問了,趕快跟著我們一起學好面談5大類吧~

X