機場地勤人員工作一定要會的8段「機場廣播詞」

哈囉大家好,我是劉平,參加空服員面試前,總要有一種基本心態準備,那就是「入航就要說航話」,那些是「航話」呢?

其中「直接與工作有關的廣播詞」就是航話的其中一部分。我整理一部分跟大家分享,你有時間,就可以開啟本小節的文稿功能,一邊對照一邊要多多練習,並且反覆聆聽,要注意我的聲音變化及情緒表現。以下一共有8段機場廣播詞,未來工作中將會出現在出境的大廳中:

第1段. 辦理乘機手續通知。
前往上海的旅客請注意:您乘坐的CA2986次航班現在開始辦理乘機手續,請您到17號櫃檯辦理。謝謝!
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please:We are now ready for check-in for flight CA2986 to Shanghai at counter No. 17. Thank you.

第2段. 推遲辦理乘機手續通知。
乘坐CA2986次航班前往上海的旅客請注意:由於本站天氣不夠飛行標準,本次航班不能按時辦理乘機手續。〔預計推遲到14點20分辦理。〕請您在出發廳休息,等候通知。謝謝!
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please: Due to the poor weather condition at our airport, the flight CA2986 to Shanghai has been delayed. The check-in for this flight will be postponed to 16:20. Please wait in the departure hall for further information. Thank you.

第3段 催促辦理乘機手續通知。
前往上海的旅客請注意:您乘坐的CA3387次航班將在17點10分截止辦理乘機手續。乘坐本次航班沒有辦理手續的旅客,請馬上到29號櫃檯辦理。謝謝!
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: Check-in for flight CA3387 to Shanghai will be closed at 17:10. Passengers who have not been checked in for this flight, please go to counter No. 29 immediately. Thank you.

第4段. 正常登機通知。
由上海備降本站前往三亞的旅客請注意:您乘坐的MU7766次航班現在開始登機。請帶好您的隨身物品,出示登機牌,由4號登機口上17號飛機。祝您旅途愉快。謝謝!
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: flight MU7766 alternated from Shanghai to Sanya is now boarding. Would you please have your belongings and boarding passes ready and board the aircraft No.17 through gate NO. 4. We wish you a pleasant journey. Thank you.

第5段. 催促登機通知
前往三亞的旅客請注意:您乘坐的MU7766次航班很快就要起飛了,還沒有登機的旅客請馬上由4號登機。這是MU7766次航班最後一次廣播登機。謝謝!
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please: Flight MU7766 to Sanya will take off soon. Please be quick to board through gate No. 4. This is the final call for boarding on flight MU7766. Thank you.

第6段. 航班延誤通知。
前往上海的旅客請注意:我們抱歉地通知,您乘坐的MU7765次航班由於飛機在本站出現機械故障不能按時起飛。在此我們深表歉意,請您在候機廳休息,等候通知。如果您有什麼要求,請與服務台聯繫。謝謝!
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please: We regret to announce that flight MU7765 to Shanghai can not leave on schedule due to the aircraft maintenance at our airport. Would you please remain in the waiting hall and wait for further information. If you have any problems or questions, please contact with the service counter. Thank you.

第7段. 正常航班預告
迎接旅客的各位請注意:由廣州飛來本站的CZ5327次航班將於11點42分到達。謝謝!
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: flight CZ5327 from Guangzhou will arrive here at 11:42. Thank you.

第8段. 延誤航班預告。
迎接旅客的各位請注意:我們抱歉地通知,由廣州飛來本站的CZ5327次航班由於飛機調配原因不能按時到達,預計到達本站的時間為13點30分。謝謝!
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: We regret to announce that flight CZ5327 from Guangzhou can not arrive on schedule due to aircraft reallocation. This flight will be delayed to 13:30 Thank you.

以上是機場地勤人員的一天,每個廣播都在跟緊每一趟班機的起飛,只有順利起飛乘客登機無誤,才能鬆下一口氣。在一個國際場合中,好的廣播詞代表公司形象呢,在面試關卡中主考官們利用一點時間,一一發現及挑選出聲音最適合的人。

以上八個廣播詞大家可以反覆聆聽,並且一定要自己聽自己念出聲音來練習喔!我們下一小節繼續!

空姐, 空姐讀書會, EllenCC Club劉平老師

劉平|創業家/航空就業達人/劉平空姐學園創辦人
美國特洛伊大學( Tory Uni.)EMBA.中華航空前資深空服員
X